Back to Race

Back to 2020 Results



3/16 – Frostbite has been canceled.  The club is closed due to Covid-19 until further notice.

3/8 – Two races were held then the wind piped up during the 3rd races when Peter d’Anjou capsized and we were blown out.  Rest of the day was canceled.

2/23 – Nice conditions, SW 10-20, mid 40s and 32 people.

2/16 – Delayed start due to strong southwesterly.  The wind calmed down to about 10 knots out of the southwest.  PROTEST PENDING ON FIRST A FLEET RACE #37 – Protest disallowed 2/23.

1/1 – First skipper in the water, Jim Oblinger! Winds out of the west 10-20 kts.